Self-Serve Finish Selection
Empower Buyers and Enhance their Overall Experience
Transfer power and freedom to the buyers to free up sales representatives’ schedules so they can focus on different tasks, which in turn improves your business’s efficiency and the overall customer experience.
Features for Buyers
Let Buyers Choose
Allow buyers to pick and choose from a preselected list of finishes in their own time, at their own pace and from wherever they like to. Self-serve finish selection enables buyers to do everything that is listed below.
- See the selection of finishes
- Choose which ones are going to be put in the unit
- Update the chosen option
- See the impact of their choice on price and tax rebates
- Automatically generate a bill to be paid
- Put into place automated follow-up payments
Features for Developers and Sales Representatives
Automate and Empower
Render the process of finish selection pressureless for buyers and effortless for sales representatives. Streamline the whole process so that your team’s energy can be put elsewhere.
- Walk clients through the process using a clear-cut interface
- Send a link to the client so they can access it anywhere
- Embed it directly to your website
- Have the information automatically sent to subcontractors
- Track all progress until the unit is delivered
- Communicate choices with the construction teams and partners
- Use Onyx as your development’s single source of truth
You’ll Love These
Discover More Tools
Allow your customers to manage their delivery experience with features such as online finishing selection and notifications, self-booking services for predelivery inspections, or even for after-delivery maintenance.
Empower customers to resolve requests on their own — no agent required — by integrating Salesforce data into your portal and business processes. They want to check an account, pay a bill, or book an appointment? It can all be done in a flash.
Our software helps every team member to easily access almost any information by rendering your real-estate project in a visually appealing map that also serves to initiate tasks related to units.